[PD] Old patch unable to run

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 10:48:20 CET 2023

Hi guys.
Thanks a lot!
Yes, I worked it out from my own messages from decades ago asking about it!
I managed to replace it with iemguts/receivecanvas with a small workaround.
[tot] was able to take the name of a canvas as argument, but
[receivecanvas] seems to only take an int telling it how many levels "up"
to read. This means I have to put a small subpatch on the canvas I want to
read and send the data out, instead of reading it remotely, but it works
now.

Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com