[PD] computer or patch problems

Hans Roels info at hansroels.be
Tue Jan 17 12:06:14 CET 2023

Hi,

Could someone with a recent, fast computer check if my synth patch still
has audio glitches? I'm not sure if my computer or the patch is the
problem... Download the files on www.hansroels.be/mim.html , open
main-mimba.pd and open preset 19. Try playing more than 4 notes
simultaneously. In these cases I hear a kind of death-rattle, a
combination of crackles and detuned tones (and the message 'audio I/O
error'). The patch is quite heavy (physical modelling with many delay
buffers in subpatches with blocksize 1). My laptop: intel i7 CPU @
2.60GHz, 16GB ram. Changing my buffer settings in jack didn't really
make a difference...

thanks in advance!

Hans