[PD] computer or patch problems

Dario Pedrioli dariopedrioli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:03:00 CET 2023

Hi,

I tried your patch on my laptop... first and second notes I play have a
very nice sound!
Starting from 3rd or 4th note also on my laptop I have very bad audio
crackles and I have to quit the patch before to going crazy :-)

My laptop: i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz, 32 GB RAM,Windows 10 Pro

Please keep us posted: in case you can fix it, I will use your synth in my
jams!

Dario