[PD] computer or patch problems

Hans Roels info at hansroels.be
Wed Jan 18 17:29:31 CET 2023

Hi,

On Phil his laptop it works without problems (specifically when he
raises his DSP latency a bit), so I think my patch is very CPU-intensive
and my and your computer aren't fast enough...

I'll see if I can make my patch more efficient (but I'm not sure if I
can still find significant solutions... I thought about this efficiency
from the beginning on...)

Hans

On 1/18/23 16:03, Dario Pedrioli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried your patch on my laptop... first and second notes I play have
> a very nice sound!
> Starting from 3rd or 4th note also on my laptop I have very bad audio
> crackles and I have to quit the patch before to going crazy :-)
>
> My laptop: i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz, 32 GB RAM,Windows 10 Pro
>
> Please keep us posted: in case you can fix it, I will use your synth
> in my jams!
>
> Dario

_gsm:_ /+32 474 707849/

_www.hansroels.be_