[PD] Pd Vanilla 0.53.1 is crashing under GNU/Linux

Linux ROUEN Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Fri Jan 27 10:46:20 CET 2023

Hello IOhannes,

Please find here-attached my SMS-Vanilla zip file which included my
complete (with all the objects) Pd patch (v.0.1.52) with its GOP as well
as a screenshot of it (GUI).

I never used Backtrace, so I will give it a try.

Note: I opened yesterday an Issue regarding [operating_system] on your
Git site. Could it be a duplicate vs. this one?

Thank you.
Best,
Joe @ Rouen - FR