[PD] Pd Vanilla 0.53.1 is crashing under GNU/Linux

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jan 27 12:18:16 CET 2023

On 1/27/23 10:46, Linux ROUEN Normandie wrote:
> Hello IOhannes,
>
> Please find here-attached my SMS-Vanilla zip file which included my
> complete (with all the objects) Pd patch (v.0.1.52) with its GOP as well
> as a screenshot of it (GUI).

it doesn't crash here.
the patch lacks information about how you load libraries and add paths
(you probably do this via your preferences), which might be relevant
here (esp. the order of loading).

also: could you send me the actual binaries of the externals you depend
on (there's a zillion of deken packages out there)?

e.g. the only version of pdogg available on deken is 0.0.extended. are
you using this one? or the one from Debian/Ubuntu/Mint?

> I never used Backtrace, so I will give it a try.

that would be great.

gmdsa
IOhannes