[PD] Pd Vanilla 0.53.1 is crashing under GNU/Linux

Linux ROUEN Normandie linux.rouen at free.fr
Fri Jan 27 19:12:04 CET 2023

Hello IOhannes,

Yes All paths and Startup options are only declared in the Preferences.

All the 8 Externals used in my SMS Vanilla project are coming directly
from Pd / Deken (no download from the distros repositories) filtered for
the Linux-amd64-32 platform.
So, I believe it's make not sense I send you the Externals binaries as
they are downloadable directly from Deken in their latest versions.
Regarding Pdogg, the versions difference is coming from what is
displayed when you download it (0.0 extended) and what is mentioned
inside its Readme.txt file (0.25).

Please see attached image summarizing above.

Note: As I wrote it in the Issue I opened yesterday on your Zexy Git
site, I had a blocking conflict under Windows 10 for the [else/sfont~]
object between Else and Zexy libraries with  the "libintl-8.w64" file.
See the whole story HERE <https://github.com/porres/pd-else/issues/1405>
with a workaround by Lucarda in the post towards the end just before the
GOP screenshot of SMS Vanilla.

Best, Joe