[PD] [pd~] subprocess: unknown audio API specified

Phil Stone pksmusic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 22:22:41 CET 2023

I see this same behavior with the pd~-help patch (‘unknown audio API specified’ message, and no audio output), so that rules out my synthesizer’s contribution.

Could somebody please verify that they can get audio output from the subprocess in the pd~-help.pd patch?

I’m on a M1 Mac, if that’s relevant.

Phil