[PD] [pd~] subprocess: unknown audio API specified

Phil Stone pksmusic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 05:30:33 CET 2023

I don’t know what I’ve done differently, but I’m able to get audio out of the pd~-subprocess now, even though I’m still getting the ‘unknown api’ error.

So I’m back to blaming my synth’s subprocess for not getting its audio to the outside world, and need to dig in further.

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback.