[PD] DSP crashing - PD freezes.

Denis Połeć denis.polec at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 20:03:04 CET 2023

Hello everyone,
I am experiencing an issue with Pure Data (0.53-1) on macOS Ventura (13.2) running on an Apple Silicon machine. Whenever I make changes to some of the DSP settings, such as disabling and enabling it again, the application freezes and I have to force close it. This also causes my audio to crash, and I have to kill CoreAudio in order to get it back up and running.

Does anyone else experience this issue?
I have tried older versions, but I am getting the same result. Is this an issue with Ventura? Can someone reproduce this?

thanks.
denis. :)