[PD] [PD-announce] PuREST JSON 2.0.0 "Medea" released

KHM Mail t.hartmann at khm.de
Tue Jan 31 08:47:39 CET 2023

Hi Thomas and list,

when using the external, [rest], [oauth] and [urlparams] are not working.
Error shows:

Library not loaded: '/opt/homebrew/opt/json-c/lib/libjson-c.5.dylib'
Referenced from: '/Users/XXXXXXX/Documents/Pd/externals/purest_json/rest.pd_darwin'
Reason: tried: '/opt/homebrew/opt/json-c/lib/libjson-c.5.dylib' (no such file), '/usr/lib/libjson-c.5.dylib' (no such file)

happy for hints, about how to fix that.

Working on MacOS 12.5.1, M1 chip.

Thanks, Tobias