[PD] DSP crashing - PD freezes.

Theron Trowbridge theron.trowbridge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:12:08 CET 2023

Mac Mini M1, Ventura 13.1

It works better in some ways - the windows close and things quit when I ask
them to. I don't have to force quit, and it doesn't seem to be messing up
audio on the computer.

But when I turn on the DSP the output console just spams "unknown API" over
and over again, and when I go into audios settings, I don't see my usual
devices. The input device list has three options: "input device #1", "input
device #2" and "input device #3" and there is no pull-down menu for output
device, but only says "(same as input device)..." And I can't get it to
make any sound.

When I turn off DSP, it outputs "sys_close_audio: unknown API 4"

-Theron
^