[PD] Vanilla way to output text 'emebedded' in patch or how a [text] object

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 20:36:10 CET 2023

yes, you can use a data structure with a text, in some hours i can make an
example, you can control the position of the text in the canvas and also
its color

another trick is to use a [cnv] object and use its label method to insert
text, and then you control the cnv position, this way you can also change
the size and the font of the text, you can check [cnv] helpfile for some
examples i guess