[PD] pd for android and abl_link~

Daniel Iglesia daniel.iglesia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 23:21:44 CET 2023

Thanks Tal

So building with that remote dependency should be swapping out the
destination in the gradle file. I will update that at some point, or
someone feel free to send a pull request.

However, building with a custom object to include means building from a
local version of pd-for-android and libpd, as including that object is part
of the libpd compilation, not the android app compilation. I haven't tried
building Android on top of the local library in a long time, so I don't
have help there. Tal may have more info on local build setup.