[PD] Noise in bp-filter

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Sat Feb 18 16:57:52 CET 2023

Hi,

I would do it by having multiple filters in parallel, one for each
overtone, and mix between their outputs, instead of changing a single
filter's parameters (which is problematic).

This would use more CPU power, but [bp~] is pretty cheap.

It would also make possible mixing overtones in different proportions,
which may or may not be useful.

Claude

--
https://mathr.co.uk