[PD] Can't open compiled [pyo~] object

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Feb 21 19:41:26 CET 2023

Am 21. Februar 2023 08:41:48 MEZ schrieb Alexandros <adrcki at gmail.com>:

>ldflags= $(shell python-config --ldflags)
>libs= $(shell python-config --libs)

[...]
>In the pyo~.c file there's a `#include "Python.h"`. Does this mean that I should direct the Makefile to find this file? Because no Python.h file comes with the source code.

Hopefully so.
python.h is a file provided by python, and it is paramount that you build against the header file that matches your python installation.
So you must install the python development files (python3-dev, or somesuch).

I'm not up-to-date when it comes to python C-development, but I  'python-config' smells like a deprecated tool.

mfg.sfg.jfd
IOhannes