[PD] [PD-announce] ICAD 2023 | 2nd Call for Contributions | 26 June - 01 July | Norrköping, Sweden

Marian Weger mail at marianweger.com
Mon Feb 27 14:34:07 CET 2023

Dear Pd-list,

we are happy to announce that the deadline for the International
Conference on Auditory Display (ICAD) 2023 will be extended up to March 15.
https://icad2023.icad.org/cfp/

This includes the following tracks:
Full Papers
Extended Abstracts
Workshops / Tutorials
Installations / Demos
Music / Live Performances
Doctoral Consortium / Think Tank
Special Track: Astronomical Data Sonification

With best regards,
Marian