[PD] [PD-announce] taking over completion-plugin and releasing version 0.48.0

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 03:37:31 CET 2023

I already have a new update that offers some improvements. The interface
has been simplified a bit and I'm now using a better method to just search
for help files. Please test.

See https://github.com/porres/completion-plugin/releases/tag/v0.49.0
<https://github.com/porres/completion-plugin/releases/tag/v0.48.0> for
changelog and stuff.

it's also in deken

Em ter., 7 de mar. de 2023 às 09:01, Dario Pedrioli <dariopedrioli at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Many thanks Alexandre, very useful for lazy and forgetful users like me!
> It works like a charm on my PD 0.51.4 on Windows 10 laptop.
> I already found some objects I didn't know existed :-)

You're welcome, try the new version

cheers