[PD] Sometimes all data-structures are redrawn

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:45:08 CET 2023

I'm not using Pd much, so I could only mention my
http://jmmmp.github.io/clicktracker/ From what I "feel", it takes longer
now to draw when loaded (it's just a GOP patch), and also a bit more to
open the GOP to see its contents. And the same again when closing the
canvas+patch.

I just clicked around in my jmmmp help folder, and here are some help
files that seem to take longer to load than others. I'm not sure if this
is good enough to report something interesting: multiarray, matrixctrl,
jp.coll, gui-edit,

E.g. the most complex patch, Granulator, opens as quick as one of the
simplest ones. So I guess the delay isn't connected with the size of the
patch itself.

System: W10, Pd 0.53.1