[PD] JACK2 + PD 0.53-2 issue on Windows 11 (can't find ASIO:JackRouter)

padovani zepadovani.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 14:33:10 CEST 2023

Hi,

I primarily use Manjaro and macOS, but since my students typically have
Windows machines, I'd like to introduce them to PD + Jack. Therefore, I
attempted to install Jack and PD 0.53-2 on a Windows 11 machine with an
updated OS.

While I can select ASIO:JackRouter from Reaper, I'm unable to locate the
ASIO:JackRouter device in Pd. Is there a known solution for this issue?
Does anyone have a setup recipe that I could try? I've noticed in older
posts that people were able to locate the device in PD, and I'm unsure if
I'm making a mistake or if it's a version-specific problem with either
Windows, JACK2, or PD.

Any hints are appreciated!

thanks!

padovani