[PD] JACK2 + PD 0.53-2 issue on Windows 11 (can't find ASIO:JackRouter)

padovani zepadovani.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 14:49:58 CEST 2023

Eureka!

Using ASIO::ASIO4ALL in the QJackCTL>Parameters>Interface, I had to check
"Use server in synchronous mode". Started the Jack Server,

Then, started PD and could find the device there!

Probably it should work with any ASIO device (in Jack2 parameters).

And, as probably you know, I can change the number of inputs/outputs
editing the configuration file in Program Files>JACK2>jack-router>[win64
and/or win32]>JackRouter,ini

Cheers!