[PD] object for showing images with a better quality than gif (like ggee/image) ?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Sat Apr 1 15:34:24 CEST 2023

Hello,

I have been using [ggee/image] for showing simple (medium small) images
which is working fine.

But now I need to show a large full HD picture in the full 1920x1080
resolution and [ggee/image] gives me too many pixels.

Can anyone poind me to an external that can display high resolution JPGs?

I had been using [gem] to do this before which is working fine on Intel and
ARM machines but for some reason not on AMD.

At least not in my case and the situation that I need it to work in.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Ingo