[PD] object for showing images with a better quality than gif (like ggee/image) ?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Mon Apr 3 09:54:56 CEST 2023

Thanks, Patice!

I will take a look at ofelia.

Ingo

From: Patco [mailto:colet.patrice at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2023 10:23 PM
To: Ingo
Cc: pd-list at lists.iem.at
Subject: Re: [PD] object for showing images with a better quality than gif
(like ggee/image) ?

Hello,

 have you tried ofelia external?

Le 1 avr. 2023 à 15:34, Ingo <ingo at miamiwave.com> a écrit :

Hello,

I have been using [ggee/image] for showing simple (medium small) images which
is working fine.
But now I need to show a large full HD picture in the full 1920x1080
resolution and [ggee/image] gives me too many pixels.

Can anyone poind me to an external that can display high resolution JPGs?

I had been using [gem] to do this before which is working fine on Intel and
ARM machines but for some reason not on AMD.
At least not in my case and the situation that I need it to work in.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
Ingo