[PD] [tof/pmenu] is the any way for setting the font size?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 18:14:29 CEST 2023

For my modular system that I am planning to develop this year in Pd I have
to include 2 guis in ELSE, a knob and a dropmenu, knob is almos done so
dropmenu is next. I will make it able to set the font size and find more
things that are missing in the current few dropmenu options we have in Pd.

cheers