[PD] Pduino issue?

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 09:59:07 CEST 2023

On Fri, 2023-04-14 at 09:05 +0200, cyrille henry wrote:

> This sound like a problem in the serial connection, maybe the arduino
> misses some data because they are send to fast.

You make it sound like it behaves like UDP where some packets are
omitted if the link is saturated. But the serial connection is _serial_
and buffered (from what I understand) and I was assuming that data
doesn't get randomly lost during transmission.

Of course, data still can get garbled during transmission due to
unstable power, unstable physical connection and similar reasons.

Roman