[PD] Pd complete listing of internal Pd messages? - sending to the Pd window

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Fri Apr 14 15:47:53 CEST 2023

Well, I did find a simple message that changes the fonts on single windows.
[; pd-mywindow.pd font 16 100 100( works perfectly on normal patch windows.

However, I need to change to font of the Pd console.
Neither "pd-." nor "pd-.pdwindow" are working.

What is the name of the pd console window?
How can I send messages to the Pd window?

Thanks!
Ingo