[PD] Pd complete listing of internal Pd messages? - sending to the Pd window

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Fri Apr 14 17:39:12 CEST 2023

Hi Roman,

I tried  the netpd-gui-dropdown . . .
I installed netpd and the latest Pd vanilla.

The first time I tried it didn't create at all.
Redownloaded today and it did create - except for [netpd-mutex MXDROPDOWN].

This has probably to do with the fact that I just created the help patch on
the Desktop of my Windows machine where no externals are registered.

Looks pretty good and configurable.
However, I did not see how to get a value from clicking on a menu item.
Maybe it has to do with the missin [netpd-mutex MXDROPDOWN].

I could also not get any colors to change so far - only grey and black atm.
I'll have to keep checking it out a bit further.

It would definitely need a re-implementation of my current dropdown menus and
would take some time once I have it running the way I need it.

BTW, netpd looks really interesting!
I'll have to take another (closer) look at it as soon as I have a bit more
time.

Thanks, Roman, for pointing me at this!
Ingo