[PD] Pd complete listing of internal Pd messages? - sending to the Pd window

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Apr 16 09:29:00 CEST 2023

Am 15. April 2023 18:24:32 MESZ schrieb Ingo <ingo at miamiwave.com>:

> On [pmenu] this seems to work on AMD machines it but does not work on Intel or
Arm units.

I have nothing much to say, but it appears that there has been some idea recently that the "CPU" is a prime culprit if things don't work.

I don't think so (esp if it boils down to a difference between AMD and Intel, which are virtually the same for all things Pd does).

A much more interesting difference would be the version of Pd and OS.

If you do think the CPU is to blame, it would also help to specify the exact CPU model (there's a difference between a good old i386 CPU from Intel and a Pentium III, but less so between modern Intel and AMD CPUs)

That's not to say that the CPU information isn't important when hunting down bugs.

mfg.sfg.jfd
IOhannes