[PD] [text] memory usage

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Thu Apr 27 00:32:38 CEST 2023

Just found out that the large CPU and memory use only happens when
the text editor window is open. Otherwise adding thousand or so lines
works fine. Interestingly I can then still undo each of the thousand lines
by opening the window after they were inserted, so the undo mechanism is
working per se.

* Sebastian Shader via Pd-list <pd-list at lists.iem.at> [2023-04-26 23:44]: