[PD] hardcoded samplerate in audio example

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 21:42:03 CEST 2023

Now that I actually had a real glimpse, I see that the original patch
expects a message with the sound file name and its sample rate. Indeed this
is an old practice before soundfiler could give you the sample rate, so
this example can be modernized so as to not require the user to specify the
sample rate of the file. Anyway, I already opened an issue and will take
care of this in my docs branch.

cheers