[PD] [menubutton] bug on W 11 machine

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at electrickery.nl
Wed May 3 15:56:02 CEST 2023

Hi Oliver,

This look a bit like a 32/64 bit issue. For Windows both versions exist
for Pd and also for the tof library. Are all the Pd versions the same
word-size and it matches the tof-word-size?

It might also be a change in the Pd (non-public)-API, but it is good to
eliminate other possible causes.

Greetings,

Fred Jan