[PD] pd~ set audio API on linux

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Fri May 5 15:54:04 CEST 2023

Hi,

 when using pd~ on linux and turning dsp on, the subprocess outputs
"no audio API specified" to its pd window. It works receiving/sending
audio from/to the parent process but in my special use case it'd be
even nicer to input/output audio directly to the interface, which
works as soon as I specify the audio API in the media prefs of the
subprocess.

Is it possible to specify the jack audio API somehow to the subprocess
via message and/or params to pd~ to automate this?

--
Orm