[PD] pd~ set audio API on linux

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Sun May 7 10:00:36 CEST 2023

Hi IOhannes, Christof,

 in my use case the subprocesses don't need to receive/send audio to
the main process and pd~ seems to introduce additional latency so I
solved it by starting pd processes from the shell and communicating
to/from the main patch using OSC.

In any case it's good to know about mediasettings, that seems quite
useful.

--
Orm