[PD] [PD-announce] ELSE 1.0 RC8 with Live Electronics tutorial is now officially out!

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue May 16 04:51:57 CEST 2023

ELSE 1.0 RC8 with Live Electronics tutorial is out and available from deken
or here https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases/tag/v1.0-rc8  where you
can also find all changelog details...

We got 2 nice objects: one is [knob]!!! Finally a rotary knob into ELSE and
one that I think will cover all purposes. The other is the [filterdelay~]
object, a nice high level delay unit. ELSE now comes with an object browser
plugin, in order to load it you have to add the 'else' folder to Pd's path.
A not fully up to date rc8 version is available in the last stable release
of PlugData, but it will catch up soon and you can get it from the nightly
builds. I'm still missing raspberry pi binaries, I hope someone can help me
compile plaits~ and sfont~ in it

Please support me on patreon if you use my stuff a lot
https://www.patreon.com/porres

thanks
Alex