[PD] Number atom box limits overstepped

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue May 16 06:55:07 CEST 2023

Em qui., 11 de mai. de 2023 às 13:23, Antoine Rousseau <antoine at metalu.net>
escreveu:

> FYI, it's still possible to restore the previous (clipped) behaviour by
> adding "-compatibility 0.45" to the startup flags.

for iemgui's nbx it is actually 'pd compatibility 0.52', for atom boxes
it's always been like that, so no compat flag

> after all this time, I just noticed something which I'm not sure if it
> was always like that or it changed without me noticing it: in atom boxes

the documentation is clear about this. It might not be intuitive, but it's
known and documented to say that values over limits are passed through. I
personally don't have a problem with it and can see a reasoning for it.