[PD] updated hid object?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 04:46:10 CEST 2023

Hi Ingo,

You can try https://deken.puredata.info/library/hidraw

You can open a device via its VID PID. From the help patch:

"open device via VID PID (shown in the console if you did
"listdevices"). Note that the VID PID is hard-coded in the device and
this can be used (later) without a prior "listdevices" message."

The help patch also includes links to the web on how to set HID permissions.

You can connect

[hidraw]

[print]

to see which bytes (in the list) change when you press the mouse buttons.