[PD] updated hid object?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 10:19:28 CEST 2023

Note that [hidraw] from deken needs Debian Buster or higher. Also note
that you need permissions to access hids. You can start Pd with
superpowers to access HIDs (sudo pd). Also note that on Windows you can
not access "mouses" or "keyboards" (OS restrictions).

 > Maybe having [hid] run at the same time has something to do with it?

could be. No idea about the crashes. It works ok for me on Debian11 and
Win11(here testing with a gamepad)