[PD] Help with Gem on Fedora

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue May 30 17:51:27 CEST 2023

On 5/29/23 23:28, Francisco Medeiros wrote:
> I need to play vídeo files with Gem on Nobara linux which is Fedora based
> but when compiling Gem I can only get film-support to use QuickTime.
> Does anyone know a way to install gmerin on Fedora?
i don't.
however, Gem in git has some prelaminary support for loading films with
FFMPEG (gem_filmFFMPEG.so).

that's probably easier to install than gmerlin (it requires the usual
ffmpeg-development libraries: libavformat libavutil libavcodec
libswscale; i don't know how they are called on fedora)

gfmasdr
IOhannes