[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.54-0 test 1 released

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jun 21 18:41:07 CEST 2023

Am 21. Juni 2023 13:42:48 MESZ schrieb Christof Ressi <info at christofressi.com>:
>Thanks for clarifying!
>
>Anyway, my take-away is that a simple runtime check for Tcl/Tk 8.x+ could be a viable solution.

This pretty much exactly describes what is happening in the current master branch.

I'm slightly baffled that the default is to*not* use tabs, because iirc it should use them.
But then, the choice whether you get tabs or not can be overridden via GUI preferences, so maybe I just forgot to reset then at some point...

mfg.sfg.jfd
IOhannes