[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.54-0 test 1 released

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jun 21 22:23:50 CEST 2023

On 6/21/23 21:25, Christof Ressi wrote:
> Also, I just wiped my Pd preferences on macOS and started the new app.
> The preferences are indeed tabbed by default,

ah thanks for confirming.
good to know it works.

> but strangely "Tabbed
> preferences" is not ticked (unlike on Windows).

the value is "unset/undefined/none" (as the user has not stated a
preference yet).
here on linux (and obviously on macOS as well), the unset value looks
the same as "false", and on Windows it appears to look like "true".
see also the "misc prefs" tab, where the radiobutton clearly displays
the unset-ness.

anyhow, this is not something i think worth spending my time on.

mgfyd
IOhannes