[PD] 0.54-0test2 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 18:46:09 CEST 2023

I'm staying tuned for the macOS app so I can test it :)

It's still not clear to me if we'll have both single and double precision
versions in the same app or what.

I have to say I'm getting really annoyed and not used to the new hot area
around outlets. Many many times I just want to click on an object and drag
it but end up pulling out an undesired cord. Too late to do anything about
it but that's it, maybe I could suggest we could set this up in preferences.

As for the documentation updates, I wanted to better describe the new
features of sigmund~, add some examples, but I needed a bit more time to
figure things out a bit. I'm also worried the version number won't get
updated from 0.7 to 0.8 or something. I'll see if I can revise its help
file a bit and change the version.

cheers