[PD] HELP: Pure Data Vanilla v.0.54-0 under Windows 10 22H2 64-bit is not running!

Linux ROUEN linux.rouen at free.fr
Sat Jul 8 17:02:44 CEST 2023

Hello Miller,
Thanks for your reply.

No more luck trying to launch Pd Vanilla 0.54.0 after my 3rd installation attempt under Windows 10.

Installation procedure (with antivirus disabled):
- Manually deleted "C:\Program Files\Pd" folder,
- Manually deleted Pd Vanilla "StartMenu" entries,
- Rebooted my PC,
- Installed "pd-0.54-0.windows-installer.exe" file without any errors,
  . except a warning message at the beginning of the procedure stating that:
    "System tells there is already a Pd installation" which impossible!
- At the end of the installation, ran Pure Data 0.54.0, but nothing happened!
- In the Windows Tasks Manager, Wish is running but no Pd.
See the attached zip file summarizing the above.

Best,
Joseph Gastelais