[PD] Mobmuplat bug...

hans w. koch hansw.koch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 09:15:06 CEST 2023

after reading here: https://github.com/monkeyswarm/MobMuPlat/issues/87
that the android version got updated to pd 0.51-3 (last comment) i feel (more than) a little sad this didn´t happen for iOS.

esp. since in my understanding the multi channel I/O got significantly improved with newer versions of libPd.

i still love the GUI building capabilities of mobmuplat.

@daniel: what would it take to convince you of updating the iOS version as well?

cheers
hans