[PD] For info: 3 minor issues with Pd 0.54.0 and ELSE 1.0-0 rc-8 under Linux Mint 21.1

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Jul 16 14:39:50 CEST 2023

Am 16. Juli 2023 14:10:50 MESZ schrieb Linux ROUEN Normandie <linux.rouen at free.fr>:
>Duly noted!

On reading I figure that I came across rougher than intended...

My point was really:
2. Yes, there's a warning about obsolete objects, but it *is* somewhat hard to deprecate something, document its existence, warn about the deprecation and at the same time*not* emit a warning in the interactive documentation of an instance based prising language such as Pd.

3. (This sounded even gruffier, but what I meant is:) people have requested to enlargen the font size a bit, so that's why we changed it. However, it is possible to override these new defaults is they don't fit your workflow.

Sorry

mfg.sfg.jfd
IOhannes