[PD] [PD-announce] New Externals for the SoundScape Renderer + ASDF external

Matthias Geier matthias.geier at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 09:43:19 CEST 2023

Sorry Alexandre, I'm always confusing those macOS version names ...

We are creating those externals with Github Actions and we are setting the
"cflags" environment variable to "-mmacosx-version-min=10.9", see
https://github.com/SoundScapeRenderer/ssr/blob/1c6c0b3e2b113c928687527abcfad04502f009a7/.github/workflows/pd-externals.yml#L45

However, I have just noticed that for some reason
"-mmacosx-version-min=10.15" gets added to the compiler invocation as well.
See for example the log at
https://github.com/SoundScapeRenderer/ssr/actions/runs/5489496909/job/14867315885

Any ideas how to fix this?

I have also created an issue for that: