[PD] Building ELSE for Pd Vanilla (here RPi OS 11 32-bit)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 08:12:27 CEST 2023

Em qui., 3 de ago. de 2023 às 16:46, IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
escreveu:

> Personally I think this is a bug in ELSE, and would file a bug that it
> ought to be buildable against older versions of Pd (even if that means
> that some functionality is missing).

I'm creating new objects for multichannel fun and adding multichannel
awareness to old objects, right now there are over 50 signal objects that
are multichannel aware (and counting).

Without 0.54 you'll just have many errors trying to deal with
CLASSMULTICHANNEL

So yup, 0.54 is needed. Sorry I'm always on the bleeding edge

cheers