[PD] Help building ELSE for RPi

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 19:20:26 CEST 2023

Hello, it's finally time I release this big update. Can you help me
building for the raspberry pi?

https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases/tag/v1.0-rc9

Hopefully it all goes well. If so, send me it and I'll package it and
upload to deken ASAP and make an official announcement.

Thanks

ps. pheeeew, that was a humongous update...