[PD] Re [PD-announce] ELSE 1.0 rc9 and live electronics tutorial released. (Alexandre Torres Porres)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:59:54 CEST 2023

Em qui., 31 de ago. de 2023 às 01:13, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> I do have a virtual linux machine I can try and build for. Or maybe a
> friendly Linux wizard soul can help me build, as I have some tricky objects
> to build (namely [sfont~], [plaits~] and [sfz~]) that my virtual machine
> doesn't really take care of.

I have updated the deken upload with a build from my virtual machine, and
I'm using an old compiled binary for sfont~

I couldn't compile myself plaits~ and sfz~ so I'm using the old ones that
were up there, from github actions.

I guess it should all work now, all but these two (plaits~ and sfz~).

Please people, test the download and specially these two objects. If the
worst thing happens, I need help compiling these two binaries

cheers