[PD] how force [pix_film] to use the QuickTime backend on Windows

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Mon Sep 25 11:57:32 CEST 2023

if you put pd log verbosity to 3, you'll see in the log the backend used by pix_film.
On my computer, I've got :
[pix_film]: quicktime4linux support
[pix_film]: image support
You probably have others.

According to pix_film help file, you need to send a "loader" message to use only a specific backend.
More informations about specific backend can be found in the help patch.

cheers