[PD] [PD-announce] cyclone 0.8-0 is out

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 22:38:24 CEST 2023

Hi, it was supposed to be a minor bugfix release but I went ahead and made
some objects deprecated. They're still there for backwards compatibility,
patches will run, but annoying errors will show up. Such objects include
minimum~, maximum~, pow~, clip~, which have Vanilla versions. Others are
number~ and comment, a couple of GUI elements that never really worked well
and were mostly used in the documentation (so yeah, I also revised the
documentation). That's basically it and all folks.

see https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/releases/tag/cyclone_v0.8-0

get it also via deken.